CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 28, 2011

Parent Teacher Conference

So, last night and this morning, I met with 23 students' parents. Only 2 didn't show up, which isn't too bad. I had been a little concerned because I had to tell them how horrible their kids have been acting during Rotation classes, but not to worry. They were all very supportive and backed me up. I was grateful to know that there are so many parents out there who truly do want their kids to be good and learn to behave. Sometimes I wonder what my own kids acted like when they were at Oakwood Elementary. I hope they were respectful and nice to their teachers. I do know that Aaron got mad at his 3rd grade teacher and left the school and walked all the way home to Franklin. What a stinker. We couldn't find him for hours and were so scared. He was home watching cartoons when I took the other kids home from the "search" so that we could call the police for help. I didn't know whether to spank him or hug him, so I just cried with relief.

No comments: