I just spent two fun days with the family. Sam and Amy had come up for a couple of days, so we all got together at Tom and Anneke's house for a combined birthday party for Andy - June 13, Andrea - July 8th, Aaron - July 10th, and Sam - July 25th. We had a washer toss tournament too. The little girls did some swimming and we all did some eating and we all did a lot of laughing and enjoying being together. Ammon had a rodeo in Nevada, but Natalie came anyway and we're glad she did. Ammon and Paige and Makenna and Natalie's boys were the only ones not there. Fun time had by all. For some reason half of the pictures I took didn't even record on my memory card. Maybe it's too full. But here are a few that actually showed up. Just know that there were lots more. Ok then. I guess there won't be pictures after all because I'm losing patience with not being able to make it work. So just imagine a bunch of wonderful, handsome, beautiful, cute, fun people.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I must have a good imagination, cause those are some of the most handsome, cute, lovely and fun people I've ever seen!!!
Post a Comment